Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another Challenge Attempt - Day 1


Okay so my previous challenge attempt failed but I going to try to do a new one. This is just so you can get to know me better and because I want to get back into the habit of blogging everyday. Oh yeah, I found this on Heck Yeah Tumblr Challenges so if you like what you see go check it out! So....

Day 1 - My Favorite Book
 Okay so my favorite book has to be Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. I just simply adore this book! I've read the second installment, Through the Looking Glass And What Alice Found There and I love it too! Ever since I was a little girl and watched the opening to Walt Disney's animated version of Alice in Wonderland I have been in search for my blue dress and a white rabbit with a waistcoat and a watch. However it wasn't until middle school that I got my hands on a copy to read both books. Something about Lewis Carroll's writing has made me fall in love with a slightly dangerous and creepy world full of mystery and excitingly strange creators. I've done a tone of research on Lewis Carroll and the meanings behind the stories and I'm not fully sure I agree with them, but I do love knowing (even if it is rumored) back stories to my favorite stories.
Okay so enough babble for today!
XOXO,
Leah Lolita

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;