Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 9


Day 9 - My Favorite Band
If it wasn't obvious from my yesterday's post, my favorite band is Black Veil Brides. Yes, I can hear the millions of haters out there and all their hating-ness and no I'm not an "emo" middle school girl. I truly respect this band, love their music and support their message/life style/look. Just the fact that front man Andy Biersack has had the dream of being in a rock band since he was a kid and he worked his butt off to get to where he is, is just enough for me to respect the band, but the fact that they have the musical awesomeness/talent to back them up is even better. They give kids without anything to believe in, something to believe in & they inspire me to reach for my dreams and never give up or "give in" as one of there songs is so nicely named. (Never Give In) This band truly rocks and has inspired me to keep reaching for my dream when everyone else was telling me it's going to take a long time and you should just settle. Go check them out if you're into rock music, or just check out one of the interviews with the band or just Andy and I think you'll see what I mean. Hey, the handful of awards they've won in the last two years, two studio albums & an EP, plus thousands of loyal fans screaming their name has to be on to something right?
XOXO, Leah Lolita
*Curious for direct links? I've got you covered.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;