Wednesday, December 26, 2012

25 Day iPod Challenge - Day 13


Song Title: The Gardener -Marilyn Manson 

Question: What is your motto?

Hmm, I don't really know if I truly have a motto. I find quotes through out my life that I fall in love with and take close to heart. For awhile now, I've ironically found a Marilyn Manson quote that has really stuck out to me. Its taken from his autobiography, The Long Road Out of Hell, pardon my paraphrasing, but it goes a little something like, "I didn't know why I had turned out so different from everyone else. I had the same up bringing and education..." I've always been able to relate to that, with the way I think, the way I dress and the way I choose to live my life. Now that I am back around my extended family this quote proves even more truth to my life.
XOXO, 
Leah Lolita 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;