Monday, October 24, 2011

I love you, music!

So I know that I've already posted a Must Listen!! post, but I can't help but post another music based post. I love music! I have been known to say that rock music runs through my veins or that I must have sold my soul to Rock n' Roll because it effects me differently than that of most people. I can't just listen to it and that's that, I feel it deep in my bones. When I went to see Black Veil Brides last April, I fell in love with the rock concert and haven't been the same since. Seeing a band I had only seen online and only experinced their music through speakers, it was amazing to see them live and get to feel their music. Each vibration, each sound-wave escaping front man, Andy Biersack's, lips hit me with the ramming speed of some of the slam-dancers in the pit where I stood. I know not all love rock music, not all love their appearance, but if you haven't seen this band live, felt not only their energy, but their dedicated fans, its something unearthly that still lingers in my bones. Watching the video below can't give you the full feeling, but its pretty close. Also check out some of their non-live stuff, its pretty rad. I don't know what it is, maybe my teenage girl whims, being wooed, but something is very inticing about the Black Veil Brides and its pretty freaking awesome!
Well that's enough rambling, orginally this was supposed to be about music in general, but I guess it was hijacked, by my iPod playing BVB music and I was inspired. Oh well...
XOXO, Leah Lolita

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;