Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Post of the Year!

Okay so in honor of this lovely year coming to end, I thought I would write up a short list of all my favorite things from 2011. Enjoy!

  1. AP Tour! This tour featured Black Veil Brides, D.R.U.G.S, & a bunch of other great bands. It toured around spring-ish and hit Charlotte, NC in April right before Easter. It was great & I loved, loved, loved that whole concert vibe. 
  2. e.l.f. cosmetics! I actually just bought my first cosmetics not too long ago, but I've been wanting to try them for a very long time. They are ridiculously cheap (but in the best way possible) and are a great product.  I currently own their tinted moisturizer in porcelain ($3.00 at Target) and their liquid eyeliner in black ($1.00 at Target). Its great and I thoroughly recommend it. 
  3. Gorgeous by Victoria Secrete! This was actually a gift by my lovely ninja for Christmas, so I'm not sure the price, however it is one of the few perfumes and lotions I've found and liked. It reminds me of Marilyn Monroe: very romantic, very vintage rosy like and just all around gorgeous. (haha!) Its wonderful and suits me very well.
  4. Men's Sweaters! Now this will read funny, but my father was going through his closet and found some of his winter sweaters that don't fit anymore and offered them to me. Surprisingly I love the oversize-ness mixed with super skinny jeans and heals or flats. Its very relaxed retro and again reminds me of Marilyn Monroe when she sings, "My Heart Belongs to Daddy." A bonus to all of this is that I found an Oscar de la Renta sweater amongst the heap and it has become my favorite!
  5. Vintage Hats! I'm starting to form a decent collection of vintage, vintage reproduction and antique hats. I have two from my great grandmother, one lovely reproduction and many mismatched hats that I just found adorable. Local antique stores are the very best for finding these darlings!
For a complete list check back later where I will do a full review on all the things I loved about this year! Until then...
XOXO, 
Leah Lolita

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;