Monday, November 5, 2012

Daily Dose

Daily Dose - November 5th, 2012

So this is my first music post post Halloween/my real fall time post. So to kick off the cooler weather, here are some of my favorite songs to curl up with night or day!


1.Don't Know Why - Nora Jones 
2.We're Going To Be Friends - The White Stripes
3.I Can Hear The Music - She & Him
4.If You Want To Sing Out - Cat Stevens 
5. Don't By Shy - Cat Stevens
6.Baby Grand - Billy Joel 
7.There's A Light - Rocky Horror Picture Show
8.Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
9.Heaven's Calling - Black Veil Brides
10. Any of the songs from the Alice in Wonderland Soundtrack composed by Danny Elfman
   
       Hope you enjoyed this weeks playlist! Don't forget to check out the music and if you have any musical suggestions for me to look into let me know and I'll review them!
XOXO,
LeahLolita


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;