Saturday, January 5, 2013

Daily Dose: 90's Style

 Today I've decided to do a playlist of all of my favorite music from the 1990's. I was born during this decade and some of my first CD's came from this decade. Here is my top 10 favorites from the decade.  This is the start of a series of my favorite music from different decades. I'll start here and then go backwards to about the 1920's. Enjoy!
  1. Macy Gray - I Try 
  2. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
  3. Fiona Apple - Criminal 
  4. R Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
  5. Micheal Jackson - Black or White
  6. Aqua - Barbie Girl
  7. Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People 
  8. Belly - Feed The Tree
  9. Shania Twain - You're Still The One I Want
  10. Britney Spears - Baby One More Time
XOXO,
Leah Lolita

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;