Monday, June 17, 2013

Top 10 Favorite Judy Garland Songs + 1 More

I adore Judy Garland and only wish I could have half the talent that she had. She is an iconic Hollywood Icon that will never truly fade away and not to mention a hell of a talent! (Pardon my language) To pick my most beloved Judy Garland song would be a task I would not wish to undertake, however, here are my top 10 favorites in no real particular order throughout her entire career
.


10. If You Feel Like Singing Sing!: Summer Stock (1950).

09. I Don't Care: In The Good Old Summertime (1949)

08. For Me & My Gal (featuring Gene Kelly): For Me & My Gal (1942)

07. I An't Got Nobody: Strike Up The Band (1940)

06. Somewhere Over The Rainbow: The Wizard Of Oz (1939)

05. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes: While she did sing this song at the London Palladium (1963), I just adore her performance of this song on The Judy Garland.

04. As Long As He Needs Me: Episode 25, of The Judy Garland Show (1964). One of my most favorite of her performance!

03. Dear Mr. Gable(You Made Me Love You): Broadway Melody (1938)

02. The Man That Got Away: A Star Is Born (1954) however the clip I've linked in is from the 4 episode of  The Judy Garland Show

01. Good Morning (ft. Mickey Rooney): Babes In Arms (1937)

Plus 1 More: Swing Mr. Mendelssohn Swing: Everybody Sing (1938)

I hope you all enjoy listening to Judy as much as I do, until we meet again let me know what are your favorite Judy Garland songs and what other playlists would you like me to make.
XOXO, Leah Lolita

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;