Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 2! Who/What can't you live without?

I've made it to day 2...woo! The question for today is...

Who or what can't you live without?

I have many things that keep my life going, but I don't think I could live without my boyfriend, *the ninja*. He's called *the ninja* because he's very tall, very quite and always claims to be hiding somewhere in my house. Currently he claims to be under my bed at all times, although I have never checked to make sure. He's pretty great and I love him to pieces, because I know he has my back and of course gives the best hugs, which is always great. Plus its always a great bonus that our kids would be the cutest kids on earth! Any who, so to answer the question, I could not live without my boyfriend...man that's really sappy. I guess the second thing I couldn't live without would be music. Obviously its a huge part of my life and has been for most of my life. Its the one thing that when all else fails, never fails me. Well that's enough rambling...
XOXO, Leah Lolita

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;