Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sorry Mushy Post!

*Warning! Warning!* The following post is guaranteed to be mushy, read at your own risk!

So tomorrow marks the half-way-to-a-year mark in mine and my boyfriend's relationship. I can't believe its been that long already! It seems just like yesterday that he asked me if I would be his girlfriend. So, I guess I'll tell our story...
We met about two years before anything happened. Fast forward, he began texting me all the time, talking about his personal relationship issues and how he'd love to have a girlfriend. He finally asked me on mother's day, May 8th. I couldn't give him an answer though, even though the second I said that I realized I wanted to say yes. So the next day, when I first woke up I texted him and told him yes. At school that day no one knew, but us and it was fantastic although news spread like wild-fire and soon everyone knew. However 6 months later things are still fantastic and sweet.
So, what is your relationship story? Do you have one? Does he/she make you feel amazing? If not, what in your life makes you feel amazing?

Oh yeah here is the a song from my favorite band that makes me think of my Ninja all the time. (Well a couple of versions, because I couldn't make up my mind which I liked more)






And here is one that I just love too when it comes to the thought of any love relationship



Sorry that is a really random mushy, not really clear post,but  I  just had to put it out there. Again sorry.
XOXO, 
Leah Lolita

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;