Monday, June 24, 2013

Get to know me! Questions, Questions, Questions!

So while browsing through the inter-webs....I came across this blog post and thought I'd answer some of the questions here and let you get to know me better. Hope you enjoy and lets get started!


  1. Do you have a middle name? Yes, Danielle. I'm the eldest and therefore my middle name came after my dad Daniel. 
  2. What was your favorite subject in school? History bar none, I want to eventually teach History to high school kids.
  3. What's your favorite drink? I haven't had time to make a really good cup but I love tea!
  4. Favorite Song at the moment? I'm obsessed with POGO and his song Alice, a mash up of sounds from Walt Disney's animated feature Alice In Wonderland. Literally this song has been stuck in my head for about a week!
  5. What would you name your children? Like any good girl, I've thought over this many times since I was little and had my first baby doll. I think I would choose Alice, Lucy, Rose and Lily, for the girls. I've always like the names Stephan, Austin, Ransom, Riggs and Richard for boys. 
  6. Do you play sports? No, I think for the most part they create self absorbed single minded kids instead of the well-rounded like every high school claims and pushes. I also don't like how certain sports deform girls bodies, but that's just me. 
  7. Favorite Book(s): I have always been a fan of Lewis Carol's Alice In Wonderland and L. Frank Baum's The Wizard of Oz since I was a child. Now as an adult and throughout my teenage years, I loved Looking For Alaska by John Green, The Woman in Black by Susan Hill, Ransom Riggs' Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and of course the first 2 books by  V.C Andrews in her Dollanganger Series: Flowers in the Attic/Petals in the Wind.Of course there are many others too!
  8. Favorite Color? Red
  9. Favorite Animal? I don't really have one favorite I love Poodles and some other dogs, I like monkeys too.
  10. Favorite Perfume? Victoria Secret's Pink, the original not the girly preteen crap they have now.
  11. Favorite Holiday? Christmas
  12. Have you graduated from High School? Yes, last May. 
  13. Have you been out of the country? No, but I hope to visit Japan one day
  14. Do you speak any other languages? 私は少し日本語を話す。
  15. Do you have any siblings? Yes, my lil brother who is now 13!
  16. Favorite Store? Any antique store complete with cute little old sales lady!
  17. Favorite Restaurant? Nico's of New York in Myrtle Beach, SC
  18. Did you like school? For the most part yes, however my senior year was tough because I had to change high schools and move to a different state.
  19. Favorite Youtubers? CapnDesDes, danisnotonfire, glamourdaze, Grav3yard Girl, Ishibiii, Lisafreemontstreet, MyhusbanisJapanese and I'm sure lots and lots more that I can't remember and the moment....yeah
  20. Favorite Movie? Girl Interrupted 
    Me and my little brother last Halloween...he's such a dork sometimes
  21. Favorite TV Show? Gilmore Girls
  22. PC or MAC? PC 
  23. What phone do you have? LG Android Phone
  24. How tall are you? 5'4 
And that's about it! Until next time...
XOXO LeahLolita

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;